Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No BS just straight facts! Save up to 20% or more on your fuel bill! Its clean, safe, Bio, and it works! You will most likely see a performace increase as well. Spend pennys to save BIG. I tried it and it speaks for itself. Now I am a dealer for it. Not just for boats or gas motors! It works with anything that burns fuel. [email protected]

·
You BLOT that schit!
2,692 Posts
Not trying to be a d*ck right out of the gate, but I'm skeptical when I see "(blank) amount OR MORE"

·
Premium Member
6,826 Posts
Anything that sounds to good to be true , usually is :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,039 Posts
My studies show that when someone tests fuel mileage they drive easier. The bonues ? More fuel mileage.

If they do happen to drive hard, the inconsistency goes way up.

================================

Best fuel efficiency mods OEM's have done to light trucks / SUV's over the years.

- Overdrive transmissions (of course)

- Aerodynamic side view mirrors (remember those big chrome jobbies bolted on to your doors ? :laugher: )

- Mounting windshields more flush with body.

====================================

Best mod to light trucks/SUV's I've seen for mpg ?

- Get that 500lbs of crap out of your bed ! :laugher:

- Throwing out the clutch fan for a good electric fan replacement.

- If 2wd and a lot of 40+mph driving - lower the bag out of it too ! :laugher:

- Lastly, Keep it in your driveway. :D

·
Premium Member
6,826 Posts
cfm said:
My studies show that when someone tests fuel mileage they drive easier. The bonues ? More fuel mileage.

If they do happen to drive hard, the inconsistency goes way up.

================================

Best fuel efficiency mods OEM's have done to light trucks / SUV's over the years.

- Overdrive transmissions (of course)

- Aerodynamic side view mirrors (remember those big chrome jobbies bolted on to your doors ? :laugher: )

- Mounting windshields more flush with body.

====================================

Best mod to light trucks/SUV's I've seen for mpg ?

- Get that 500lbs of crap out of your bed ! :laugher:

- Throwing out the clutch fan for a good electric fan replacement.

- If 2wd and a lot of 40+mph driving - lower the bag out of it too ! :laugher:

- Lastly, Keep it in your driveway. :D

Perfect example...I had a tank full of diesel in my F350 that lasted from last December to March :eek: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
jb said:
I say send the next 10 guys samples for testing and research! :D

I don't want any.

I have observed this "snake oil" stuff since it all started in the 70's and none of it works significantly enough to impact either the market or the technology. :confused1 :confused1 :confused1 :confused1 :confused1 :confused1

Just give me the real stuff :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
links said:
No BS just straight facts! Save up to 20% or more on your fuel bill! Its clean, safe, Bio, and it works! You will most likely see a performace increase as well. Spend pennys to save BIG. I tried it and it speaks for itself. Now I am a dealer for it. Not just for boats or gas motors! It works with anything that burns fuel. [email protected]

OK, if this "stuff" is so great, why no website or link to more info ? Why not tell us more details ?

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
cfm said:
Keep it in your driveway. :D
You may be on to something here Scott !

I have really been studying my fuel bills lately and I have noticed that when I drive the Camaro all week, I don`t spend very much on diesel for my truck . . . :confused:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
So this stuff will solve all the worlds problems, The price of gas will be dropping to $1 a gallon heck even lower maybe they will be giving it away due to all the fuel that will be saved by this stuff..................................... Not to mention my buddys Prius will be getting close to 60 mpg with this stuff :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Re: Re: Want to save 20% at the pump??

DonMan said:
OK, if this "stuff" is so great, why no website or link to more info ? Why not tell us more details ?

Real world test on a SUV with 150K on it (This is real not BS)
City driving 13 mpg to 17 mpg.
Hwy and city mix 17 mpg to 21 mpg
18 gallon tank city 225 to 270
18 gallon tank city/hwy mix 250 to 310
Same driver same suv!! The overhead computer as well as gallons at the pump = substantial savings. there is not a lot of testing in boats (Its hard to monitor) but combustion engines are combustion engines and if it works on the road it will work on the water!! I am doing some research on how it will affect a big HP blower motor before I run it in my boat but everything I'm seeing so far tells me it will increase MPG/GPH as it does in a car and also "COOL" the fuel charge therefor increasing HP as well! Those of you that know me know I don't sell BS! More test facts and results to follow.

http://www.ethos-fuel-reformulator.com/Information.html

1 - 20 of 62 Posts