Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ladies and gentlemen.... I'm off tomorrow night to Sunsation to test drive the first 32 Innovator on Thursday and then off to Cinci, OH thursday night to spend Friday and Sat at their poker run hanging with 'Danosonic' Dan who owns Midwest Performance Marine in Cinci, OH.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate....

anyone on the forum going to the Cinci Poker Run???

then back on Saturday heading to home to Sea Trial my 288 to a fellow forum member who's highly interested Sunday morning :)

this will be great. I need a little vaca and what better way to spend than around hulls and horsepower....

- jeff

edited 7/17/02 @ 8:33 EDT at Gilla's request to make opening remark Gender Neutral

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Hey Jeff ill be there, leaving thursday should be in early friday noon. all i can say is stand by friday night they had a bikini contest last year and by the end no bikini were worn:D!!! and the poker run is fun as well. ill be in a bat boat, and will be taking pics of all the festivities for the H2O performance site as well as a article, if i dont kill too many brain cells or my eyes dont fall out of my head on friday.

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
In respect for the Beacher and others-your greeting should be;

Well Forum Members or
Ladies and Gentlemen or
Guys and Gals or
Forum Persons or
Good morin everyone

So much from so little can be made in Federal Court-speaking from experience of course.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you sound like one of the BHL's ???
are you?

I used to work with one... what a wuss!

This guy was such a BHL that he hyphenated his last name and took his wife's last night in addition to his own name. His last was originally Smith and after he (it) got married it became Edgar-Smith....

:) jeff

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Jeff,

Chance of thunderstorms Thursday in Algonac, don't let it stop ya! Damn, I'd love get in one those Innovators! I was in my first "big" offshore Friday, 35 Formula, at 70mph and 8 people in the boat, may as well been in a car the boat rides so smooth. The Aggressor I drive is definitely the funny car of the offshores.

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
Yada-Yada.....................

But you did fix you error I see. Leave out the Beacher if you can pay the price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts