Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday evening, my boat buddy John called to ask if Deb and I would like to go to dinner and a cruise on his boat. Since we didn't get out yesterday morning, we quickly accepted the invitation. We met them at the ramp and loaded up. We ran to John's Pass and cruised down the beach about 5 miles to Pass-a-Grille. When we got on the inside, we could see a big thunder boomer building behind us and headed our way. John cranked up the Outlaw, and we beat the storm to the restaurant. The dock was pretty full, and of course there was one jet ski tied up where he could strategically block enough space for three full size boats to dock.:mad: We tied up corner to corner and blocked the ski in. We kept waiting for the owner to come out and offer to move it, there was a lot of room in shallower water that we couldn't get in. As you can see from the photo, all the patrons can see the water and he never came out to offer to move, but he came out after we boxed him in.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is how we docked across point to point. The ski is in the corner where the two docks meet.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is John talking to another boater, he has never met a stranger.:) I always ask him if he is running for mayor.:D He can't help but "work the room".:D

Attachments

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's our group. The couple at the end met us there by land. They had seen us pulling into the dock when they were crossing the bridge in front of the place.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When we finnished dinner, it was dark. We idled up the ICW, and went out of Blind Pass to the Gulf. It was my first time running the Gulf at night. It was great!!!!;)

Attachments

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What's going on here????? What is it about boats that make women want to lose there tops?????:p: The photo essay has to end here due to the adult nature of photo's that followed.:D

I will post the pictoral essay of todays trip in a little bit.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Cuda,
Looks like you guys were having a great time!
Great photos! I need to get a digital camera.
:) :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts