Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well went to PIB for Xmas in July and the place was packed, I mean packed. Who would of thought? I figured the 4th of July, Labor day, or Memorial day would be packed but not like Xmas.

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
We were there.
Wish I knew how to put video on Youtube.
I can't beleive how packed it was either. We went up Thursday and it was close to full, alot busier then last year.
Wish I would of had my camera with me at least for the Wet T contest on B dock.

I was on that Blue 06 42 Cig. (checkin it out) Beautiful boat and he(Bob) has a awsome matching truck. Only thing I dont like about the boat is the front 6 feet or so had nothing in it and no AC or Head. It has 850's in it for 106MPH, A Hell of a boat. The other 46 Cig had 1050's that was there on Friday.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A guy at the dock says the place starts to fill up on wed morning and by late thurs its full. I thought there was some state docks farther down to the west but never found them. Did you find a place to park.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oops my bad :eek: I mean dock. Guy on the harbor taxi corrected me on that one. He says real silent "we call it docking" I was like oops my bad. He said thats why I said it quietly.
:)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Yea we were 4th out on C dock or A whatever public dock that is closer to the Jet Xpress .

s022mag said:
A guy at the dock says the place starts to fill up on wed morning and by late thurs its full. I thought there was some state docks farther down to the west but never found them. Did you find a place to park.

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
ya I warned you in that other thread about getting xmas in july being crowded :lol: I never go up there for xmas in july, in my opinion its just too crowded. I enjoy a crowd and all but when you have to wait for 15 minutes just to get a beer at a bar it gets sort of old.

glad nothing bad happened and you guys made it back safe.

·
Registered
795 Posts
The pool party (sausage fest) was crazy, We just walked thru and said hi to some people then left. Don't walk away from your girlfriend there, The vultures will be surrounding her in no time.

There was someone on A dock going thru some boats and stealing stuff I heard. I guess some people caught him and beat his azz.
I had somebody jump on to my boat and steal some beer out of the cooler at 6AM.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts