Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dave, it was really nice talking with you last night. I am glad you took my advice and came over to check out this board. Jeff is cool and really has added some nifty Sh*t just in the last few weeks alone. Everthing here just keeps on getting better.

Like you told me last night,you do alot of lurking at the other place. I did too,but here I am having alot of fun:D
Feel free to jump in and go crazy,cause thats what its about. Just having fun.

WARNING: You cannot post NUDE photos here,cause it will cause Jeff problems. To help solve that issue,everyone e-mails them directly to ME:D (you guys know who you are) I don't like good ART to go to waste.

Again,I had a good time talking to you last night,and am glad you joined the party. I will let you know about the parts we discussed if the other deal does not work out.
Thank's Paul

Attachments

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Paul thanks for the tip on this site. I haven't been on much but what I've seen I think this will be my first stop too. I enjoyed our chat the other night too. If you are ever in Detroit look me up and I'll take you out and show ya some of those places we discussed.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
any ford dealerships up there looking for service managers?

I've got a Ford F250 if that helps....but it's still under warranty and right now it's all waxed up too!

:)

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts