Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL NEARLY EVERYTHING WENT OKAY - BUT I'M HAVING A FEW PROBLEMS WITH THE IMAGE GALLERY.

I'm working on it now but didn't want to hold up getting the forum back on line and live. So here were are - try not to have too much fun with the spell checker and remember to go the the User CP and add your boat description so that everyone can see what you set your hair on fire in every weekend during the summer!!!!

Don't worry about the photo gallery...it's just Jeff being stupid and over looking something small. I'll figure it out...

- jeff

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The server that I'm running on is a real screamer!!!!

I bought it on ebay from a defunct .com

They spend tons of money on the coolest hardware but never figured out how to make money...

funny isn't it? - How we're all born so good at spending money... hmmmm :)

The cool part is that I'm sitting here watching a bar graph on the screen of how hard the server is working and it's never getting above 10% utilization ....

I beat the dog-dirt out of this server over the past few weeks. I had programs running against it that simulated about 150 users on-line at the same time and all they were doing is banging keys and displaying threads and it hung right in there....

hmmmm...what should I do next ?

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would but her brother borrowed it to take pictures of his gas powered radio contolled 4WD Truck....

:)

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Phew,,, Thank god the gallery works !!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Hey, spell check is cool,,, as always,,, great work Jeff !!! Thanks again for the site.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
stuchamp said:
U only have one ? I'll have FA18driver parachute you one in ! :laugher:

If you two can wait awhile,I'll be over. I still got this digital camera and could use the practice.:D I promise I won't show anyone;)

Well maybe a couple of guys:laugher:

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
He has to tear himself away from the new server and get his butt home before the real celebrating can start, camera or not!! ;)

·
chief bottle washer
1,561 Posts
Don't start w/out him, guys hate it when you do that.......What, Its what I was reading the new Cosmo! Is that Mag really for the girls? I think guys write the articles?

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
It's the only way I can get a jump start on you,,, your pulling ahead again !!!! ( besides,,, I actually had to work today !!! )

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
I'll let you stay ahead in the boat this year. Now thats gonna make you happy.:rolleyes:Your so much faster now I wont even try.:lick: Think of all the fuel you will save.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
No,,, cuz you'll just use the excuse you don't have a job and can't afford to run wide open !!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts