Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Welcome hunter4life,
What do you like to hunt for?
ducHunter

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey guys thanks for the warm welcome, well first off im from grand rapids, michigan, which isnt to far from grand haven, on lake michigan, which is our boating hotspot, i am married and have no kids, whooo hoooo, im only 26 yrs young, and soon hopefully, someday, will be purchasing a 28 ft boat, believe it or not my wife wants one as bad as me, so far sunsation is my number 1 pick , but have others im thinking about to , oh yeah and if u didnt notice i absolutly love hunting and fishing, hunt for deer , turkey and small game, well thanks agin guys, and thanks for all the cool pics, exspecially of the sunsations, bob

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Welcome hunter! You'll be in very good company if you get the Sunsation... Jeff and I LOVE his... it's the most awesome-looking boat on the Chesapeake Bay!!! In fact we just saw it's twin sister yesterday... someone around here had seen Jeff's and ordered one that looked exactly like it! It looked awesome in the water and sounded even better... kind of gave us an idea what we look like out there! It was kind of weird, though, not being unique anymore, so now Jeff's looking at the new 32.

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
I think you would like one just as bad as jeff wants one .:D :D

greeneyedbeacher said:
Welcome hunter! You'll be in very good company if you get the Sunsation... Jeff and I LOVE his... it's the most awesome-looking boat on the Chesapeake Bay!!! In fact we just saw it's twin sister yesterday... someone around here had seen Jeff's and ordered one that looked exactly like it! It looked awesome in the water and sounded even better... kind of gave us an idea what we look like out there! It was kind of weird, though, not being unique anymore, so now Jeff's looking at the new 32.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts