Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks for the hello stuchamp,

I'm an active member over on OSO, but my friend ducHunter said I needed to come over and check out this site. So far from what I have seen, it looks to be a great site. The best part is that there appears to be a lot of smaller boats on here. OSO is getting to be the really big boys site. Don't get me wrong, in no way am I talking that site down. There is so many great people on it, but not a whole lot of people on there with smaller boats. Anyhow, I hope to become a regular on here, looks like fun.

Les

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Hey Les glad you are here, you missed out on a great Fun Run! It was a lot of fun.
Andrew:D :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Lucky,

I wish I could have gone, but I seem to be fighting something, and I think beiing on the water wouldn't have helped.

I don't know what you guys are doing this weekend, but if it's nice I'm going to try and get out on Lake Washington. I've been out all of one time and it's really starting to suck. We are going over to Entiat the weekend of the 10th. I'm going to drive over the 8th and hook up with some friends and perhaps hit Chelan, then a few days later I leave for Boston. We'll see. Anyhow hopefully we can get some people together before winter hits, even if just to do a little touring around Lake Union.

Les

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Yeah, small boats like mine :D
Anyways, welcome to the board!!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
A familiar face.
Welcome!!:D

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
timewarp said:
Les,
Andrew talked me into coming over also, missed you at the Fun Run.

Andrew,
Good to see you again.

Caleb
Caleb, good to see you to. Did you get the boat fixed yet? It was sure a lot of fun this weekend!:D :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Andrew,
No,boats not fixed, talked to your mechanic friend Dave Helgeson today and he has the parts I need. I am going up to Everett on Saturday morning to pick them up.
Are you planning on going to the Kelowna Poker Run? It's August 10th.

You really should try to make it to the Vancouver Poker Run, they have shortened the course this year and it will be a great time.
It's september 7th

Les,
How long are you going to be in Boston?
If you're back by sept 7th you should try to make it up to Vancouver, I'll even help wash the salt off your boat.

Later,
Caleb

1 - 14 of 14 Posts