27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
welcome to the forum...

your name sounds familiar ....

:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Oh boy did the OSO staff piss me off!!!!!

and pardon my frnech as far as I'm concerned the new (jefferey chang exclused) OSO staff can go [email protected]#k themselves.

If any of you still lurk i posted a thread about how the parts section went pay. After a shitstorm and takign a ton of flack teh staff sent me an e-mail threatening to kick me off for "bashing" thier advertising and revenue system. All eth while my intention was to help the site. By makign the for sael section pay they pissed off alot of people and lost a bunch of members.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
puder soory to hear about your ideas and posts. I like new ideas. I think it's why this place has such cool features. Everyone contributes ideas on how to make the place better and if at all possible I try to accomodate everyone's ideas. Thanks for joining.

- jeff
your humble forum slave

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Getting to high of an opinion of themselves,,, now thats enough said on the subject, let it go guys,,,,,,,,, this is a fun place,, no need to let it get to us !!! I'd say we need to keep out the riff raff,,,,,,,, but that wouldnt leave many members !!!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
sy you know it!!!!

Where you at the NYC poker run? Jen said you were goign to be on the linsen. One of these days we'll meet.

Jeff my boat is too old and cheap for SY to insure....

·
Registered
250 Posts
JEFFJ said:
puder soory to hear about your ideas and posts. I like new ideas. I think it's why this place has such cool features. Everyone contributes ideas on how to make the place better and if at all possible I try to accomodate everyone's ideas. Thanks for joining.

- jeff
your humble forum slave
I think everyone should be treated to a new Sunsation.... How's that for a suggestion??:D

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I second that motion.

I know how sunsation could double their production next year......give us all a new boat!!!!!

:)

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Hey puder!
Welcome aboard. Glad you joined us.
This is where I come to get away from the politics.

The migration has started.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
REPLY TO PUDER

I was at the NYCPOKER RUN,we were a sponsor.I was in our booth under a 3 by 6 sign that said TOTAL DOLLAR INSURANCE and I am bigger and older than most buoys.I doubt that based on this scenario and your powers of observation that I will ever want to insure any boat you will ever own even when you become an adult.

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Puder, I just wanted to let you know that I posted a message on OSO to Sy that read

"Actually, Sy, I have him collared and handcuffed to my bed......"

Hehe. I wish.

Jennifer

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey Sy - what is the significance of the name "TOTAL DOLLAR INSURANCE". Does that mean ....'lowest price" ???
"best coverage" ???
"best service" ???
hmmmm let me think....

I've got it "Maximum Price" - RIGHT ???? :) :) :) :) :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts