welcome!!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
HI !!:D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey, thanks guys, I'm hurtin over here....ya see I've been in the desert for the better part of the year for Uncle Sam. I NEED my boat!! Not over really but in a couple weeks I'll be home and hopefully that sucker will be ready to go. I'm living vicariously through you guys. Keep on posting and PLEASE keep the pictures coming!! See ya soon

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
You should have told Uncle Sam you need summers off. :D There have been quite a few guys, from the various boards, that have been overseas protecting our country. Sat69, from OSO, had quite a few pictures he shared from his adventures of serving eviction notices on caves. :D

This board has a fantastic Gallery thanks to the 24,000’s something pictures that BN has posted. :laugher:

Thank you and all the guys over there for making this a better and safer world.
Dan

·
Registered
0 Posts
I try telling them every year, but they don't seem to listen. I've been taking a few pics, I'll have to see if I can get a good compalation (sp) and set up a little gallery. Sounds like a good little winter project. I need to get some boating in when I get home......IN 2 WEEKS!!!!!:D :D :D

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts