Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vegas,welcome aboard. I see in your bio you are from Chicagoland area. Ok ,so where do you boat ,and what kind of boat you got??

I live in Lemont and boat on the Big pond. 1990 Baja single 502

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hello all,

I live near the Chain of lake in northern IL. I currently have an 18' Sea ray, but am in the process of upgrading to a Baja 252 Boss w/454.

Marc

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vegas,Are you getting a new boss??What power are you getting?Post some pics,we have a nice photo gallery here,and a section just for your Baja.You can post the Sea Ray in it's own section too! After you do your up-grade give me a shout and we can go out on the lake. Not that the Sea Ray can't go,but I think you will be more comfortable in the Boss. You are only about a hour or less from me. I actually used to work at the Dodge store in Antioch. Nice area where your at.Well again welcome to te board.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Ah the chain,,,, going to be good for buisness when we open our Bravo shop !!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
greeneyedbeacher said:
WELCOME to the fun and craziness that is SPEEDWAKE!!! :D :D :D

Where is all this fun and Craziness your talkin about:laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks for welcome and I will let you know, 1boatnut, when I get it. No, it is a used, 1998. Not enough clams for a new. I thought that if I posted a photo of the slow Searay, I would get flamed. I am in the process of polishing her up for the season, hopefully a short one when I get the new boat.

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Still new to you huh Vegas??:D :D welcome to the group anyway:laugher: :laugher: Hey my boat is used now too!! come to think of it all our boats are now used:D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Bought our 272 new,,, and it will be my last new boat unless something dramatic happens,,,, just not worth it.

we almost bought a 34 Powerquest new for 130k at the boatshow last year,,,, boat never sold,,, dealership wants out of it,,, talking about high 80's now !!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
I dont like the new 30' or the 32 cruiser they have,,, but personally I do like the 340 viper,,, her is the one we were looking at :::

Attachments

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
we were looking at one and it seemed as though the back end of the boat towards the engine hatch angled in and the back of the boat got narrower...

but it was still a fine looking boat - don't get me wrong...

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
huh,,, never noticed that !!!

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
I like the lines of the PQ. Nice family boat!!:laugher: :laugher:
Anyway, welcome Vegas! Post some pics of the Sea Ray.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts