Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vegas,Are you getting a new boss??What power are you getting?Post some pics,we have a nice photo gallery here,and a section just for your Baja.You can post the Sea Ray in it's own section too! After you do your up-grade give me a shout and we can go out on the lake. Not that the Sea Ray can't go,but I think you will be more comfortable in the Boss. You are only about a hour or less from me. I actually used to work at the Dodge store in Antioch. Nice area where your at.Well again welcome to te board.

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
greeneyedbeacher said:
WELCOME to the fun and craziness that is SPEEDWAKE!!! :D :D :D

Where is all this fun and Craziness your talkin about:laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks for welcome and I will let you know, 1boatnut, when I get it. No, it is a used, 1998. Not enough clams for a new. I thought that if I posted a photo of the slow Searay, I would get flamed. I am in the process of polishing her up for the season, hopefully a short one when I get the new boat.

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Still new to you huh Vegas??:D :D welcome to the group anyway:laugher: :laugher: Hey my boat is used now too!! come to think of it all our boats are now used:D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Bought our 272 new,,, and it will be my last new boat unless something dramatic happens,,,, just not worth it.

we almost bought a 34 Powerquest new for 130k at the boatshow last year,,,, boat never sold,,, dealership wants out of it,,, talking about high 80's now !!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
I like the lines of the PQ. Nice family boat!!:laugher: :laugher:
Anyway, welcome Vegas! Post some pics of the Sea Ray.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.