Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Karen says welcome, so I'm typing for her. She's busy on the phone with someone from work. She's working on a really big project and things are getting toght right at the end. Maybe she'll have some time to get online if she could ever get that plastic appendage removed from the side of her head.

- jeff

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Thanks! this is a pretty cool sight! Mark is always trying to show me pics or reading stuff to me, but now I can see and read them all by myself. Thanks again for the welcome!:smile1:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey Wildchild240!

Welcome! :D

Now just post a bikini pic and you'll be all set to go here! The same for Mrs. Turtle....she needs to post one yet too. :laugher:

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Welcome Wildchild!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
If you all have not figured it out wildchild240 is my wife. I would just like to say welcome aboard. And believe me when I tell you that a couple of saterdays ago we were in a buddies garage tippin a few back and the guys were rifling boat parts questions at her and she was holding her own. Good to have you aboard girl.
:D :D
Mark

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Wildchild240,
Hey beutiful nice to see you joined the party. You got to like a wife with a bigger boat than her husband. Well okay at least in the name. :D :D

I'm jonesin' for some beach time bad. Will summer ever get here.
:mad: :confused:

Brian

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Welcome Wildchild240!! I see that Jeff passed on my welcome, but I wanted to welcome you myself. Thanks for joining, and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you and Mrs TT once we're all able to get back in the water! :D :D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts