Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Founding Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a new to us boat last weekend. Prices are great on boats, but I'm not sure what the future holds in the marketplace, but the wife said "call and put a deposit on it or I will."

Attachments

·
Registered
713 Posts
Yeah aint that the truth. :laugher:

My wife loves our boat untill we have to spend money on it then its oh my god this is such a money pit we gotta sell it blah blah blah :nono:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
SweetEmotion said:
Yeah aint that the truth. :laugher:

My wife loves our boat untill we have to spend money on it then its oh my god this is such a money pit we gotta sell it blah blah blah :nono:
Ditto LOL. Although we dont need to spend money on the boat, I like spending money on power upgrades. She would faint if she knew what i was always doing and buying for this boat. Hmm.. Where did I hide that intake...

·
Founding Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
offshore ginger said:
Were in Mitch E Ginn are you located and were was that pic taken ?
I boat out of St Joe or New Buffalo. The pic was a "file photo". I haven't taken pics of it yet. Just picked it up Sat.

The wife loves it, though.

·
Innocent Bystander
1,498 Posts
DAYUM!!! That gives me hope because the supreme commander made a comment this weekend about being ready for a new (to us) boat in a year or two. I could probably get around in something like that! Nice job!

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Nice. I was thinking about looking at that boat too when I seen it come up for sale.

I remember when It was bought new in Jersey and ran on the river here for a year or 2. I always liked it from day 1.

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
saw that... good for you... I stated befor I took pictures of that boat at the NY boat show the year it came out!

WILD WILD paint for that year!

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Is that the outerlimits that was forsale on the other side of the state?

·
Registered
468 Posts
32fever said:
I boat out of St Joe or New Buffalo. The pic was a "file photo". I haven't taken pics of it yet. Just picked it up Sat.

The wife loves it, though.
Sweet!

Great to see another performance boater in the St.Joe area.

You gonna be at the Venitian Festival this weekend in St.Joe? I will be there all weekend, sitting out on the lake just south of the pier. Will be sliped at Harbor Isle slip 27 stop by and say hi.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts