Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today was arguably in the top 10 of my best boating days of all time,,, weather in the low 90's, less the 1 foot chop on the lake !!! Couldnt buy a better day,,, shot over to our Hotwater beach in Indiana, about a hour and a half ride form the launch. Stayed there for several hours, the headed downtown ( stopped midway for some " private time "with the lovely Mrs. OB ) Went to Navy Pier, then to Olive park, they had a huge rafting party going on,,, someone towed one of those huge floating trampolinens out there . Then spanked a 30 Scarab across the lake on the way home, and a 26 SONIC ( I have witnesses ) in the canal !!!I did get a flat on the trailer, but it didnt bother me in the least !!!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Glad to hear your day went well. Gotta love trailing them boats, huh. I have been lucky lately.Sounds like everyone had fun across the country today. Plus it is cool to "open up a can of Whoop-ass" on other boats every now and then. Ok, well all the time. I do it all the time to those bass boat guys here. They run with you in the bays, then you hit a little chop and they are suckin on exhaust fumes. Hey Obnoxus no need for witnesses, our Baja's are Bad. Besides most of the time, the guy with the bigger balls wins it.:gunner:

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
OB sounds like a great day of boating to me, cool and rain here this weekend. Good time for the cleaning of the garage!:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Put over 4 hours on the boat and went through abot 70 gallons of fuel !!!! Today should be a carbon copy day, except Bnut and enigma and some other firiends will be out too !!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Glad to see ya on the water yesterday. I must have been in the lock before you.
Good to see all your limbs were attached:p:

Have fun at LOTO

When are you leaving.

Mark

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Mark !!!

Yep,,,, everything still attached and working,,,pretty sore, but getting better everyday,,, throwing the anchor all weekend was a little setback, but probably helped in the long run streaching things out !!!

We are leaving early on the 4th, my thinking is hopefully most of the traffic will be gone by then, and we can still see the Chicago fireworks this way !!!

See ya in a couple weeks with Party Cove pics !!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts