Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was the kind of day that makes boating worth doing!!! The Scarab ran great the temp was in the 90's and the lake was 2' or less...(could be a little rougher)...LIFE IS GOOD:laugher: :lick: :devious: :laugh: How about anyone else?,,, P5NAV...I was looking for ya ..saw the hatches open on the Stinger... around 2:30- 3"00...

·
Banned
69,292 Posts
Same here....great day.

Then I come home and log into my FAVORITE website and I see in a thread I was called a trouble maker:confused:

Then another member agreed
(you know who you are,I won't mention any names Scarab3DMC)
Have you guys all ben talking with my wife?:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:
I am deeply hurt:shocked:

·
Banned
69,292 Posts
hey josh how does the boat look? are you ready for the cleveland race?? well my report from Crete, Greece is weather in the 90,s no clouds, cold 20oz amstels and a lot of hot chicks on the beach wearing next to nothing.:D hope all is good there!!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trouble maker... you 1Boatnut??? INSTAGATER DEFFENITLY....:laugher: :laugher:paul is the boat all back togeather??? cam and carb dialed in ??? how did she run?? :) :laugh: Josh I was out both days .... hope to see a SPEEDWAKE GATHERING THIS WEEKEND FOR THE RACE......WHO'S GOING:winker: :laugher: :lick: :devious:

·
Banned
69,292 Posts
Dave,boat has been together for the last 2 weeks. I did however find out from Crane,I could get better performance by switching to the Gold roller rockers......Should be here Wednesday.....Guess I'll be tearing into her again.....

Oh,it ran great.....need MORE ponies though.
Coming soon:D

Oh,and those slanderous remarks,you'll be hearing from my lawyer.As soon as he gets out of prison.:D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Dave - you should have stopped and tied up - had some cold ones waiting for you:bigsmile:

We won't make Cleveland as racers - the short version story is that the engines are back in and hooked up, but port engine won't run right and we broke a base plate on a carb yesterday after lots of part swapping and troubleshooting :angry1: :angry1: I have some "work" to do today. The 3 of us each spent about 20 hours Saturday and Sunday out in the heat trying to get this thing going so we're pretty disappointed. Will still have to get some hours on the engines before we crank them up in a race situation.

But the starboard engine sounds sweet and we're sure the port engine will too once it gets going:winker: :winker: :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought I saw someone working when I came in but I went to get fuel and when I came back nobody around:confused: We will have to see ya at the race...:lick: :laugh: :devious: I look for your "pleasure boat":laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
171 Posts
You must have been there right around the time we went on a "parts run"---

We will more than likely spend as much time on the water this weekend with the Stinger as possible, but if not, you'll see the "slow pleasure boat" out there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.