Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
I saw an offshore a couple of years ago on Lake Michigan with ' She Said "FASTER"' down the whole side. That was my favorite.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mitcher T,
That was a few years ago. I sort of remember that boat.

We had a husband wife team, at our boat launch, trying to get a boat on the trailer. He was directing her driving by yelling and swearing at her to give it more gas. Finally she guns the thing into the back of there truck. She asks him "Is that enough f'n gas".:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: The wife's have to be careful what they ask for and more importantly we need to be extremely careful what we ask for because we just might get it.!

Dan

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Candyman said:
Mitcher T,
That was a few years ago. I sort of remember that boat.

We had a husband wife team, at our boat launch, trying to get a boat on the trailer. He was directing her driving by yelling and swearing at her to give it more gas. Finally she guns the thing into the back of there truck. She asks him "Is that enough f'n gas".:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: The wife's have to be careful what they ask for and more importantly we need to be extremely careful what we ask for because we just might get it.!

Dan
I would have died if I saw that. Too Funny!

i think the boat I was talking about was a SeaRay 30 ft.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
A few years back, on the Lake of the Ozarks, I saw one that said in big letters: B.O.A.T.
Underneath, in smaller letters, it read Bank Owns All This.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
A friend of mine Sea Ray was called
Liquid Assets...I always liked that

I like the name on my boat now(wife hates it)
Reckless Endangerment..don't know where that come's from.

My wife liked the name of our last boat
Tension Tamer.....here's a picture

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Jeff, How about 'Administrative Leave' ?

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Hey Mitcher there is a boat around home here. A 272 Baja that says some thing like the one you posted ...."GO FASTER DADDY"
I seen it last weekend. one of those names that makes you LOL.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
My buddies 24' Four Winds is called the "Red Snatcher."

Two years ago his 21 year old girl friend proved to all of us parting that night, that in fact, the carpet does match the drapes! That's how "The Red Snatcher" came to be.

Red Rum
Honey's Money

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
I always liked "Ahoy Vay!"

and recently I've been thinking "YOUR 401K" and I'd put an Enron sticker somewhere on the boat...

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Of course mine is name "NASDBOY" but my wife always says that if we should split and she somehow ends up with the boat (YEAH RIGHT) she would name it "WAS HIS"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts