Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey anyone have an opinion on the best cell phone provider....

Im currently with t-mobile and cant complain. This next time around ill be looking for an unlimited everything plan. I will be using this constantly for work so I need all the internet and minutes I can get my hands on.

any ideas who provides the best deals right now. So far from what I have seen sprint is the cheapeast at 99.00 for unlimited cell minutes, internet, text etc....

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I like ATT.
Seems like they have the fewest "dead zones" in my area that I have heard others complain about.

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
I like my Verizon service, but that big group of people following me everywhere can be annoying sometimes.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I use Alltel, had it for years. works coast to coast , only time i lose a call is if im rolling. dont have any problems with them.

·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
I have ATT for the reason that they have the largest negotiated coverage area and use GSM (sim card) but their customer service is putred.

T-mobile has the best customer service in the world but coverage area is still growing. When Tmobile is large enough to satisfy me then I'm there.

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
I had Verizon for the last 6 years or so and just switched to Alltel because they had the better deal with the my circle etc. Well, I can honestly say, ALLTEL SUCKS. Coverage is horrible and I've had over 30 dropped calls in 2 months :dead1: I should have stayed with Verizon.....

·
Registered
549 Posts
I've had them all and I am now with Verizon and will be with them for the forseable future, I rarely if ever loose calls. Don't know about other parts of the country, but here in MD I found them to have the best coverage.

·
I've Survived Everything!
12,273 Posts
Started with Cellular One in 1983, changed over to Verizon (Bell Atlantic at the time) in 1986 and have been with them ever since.

I suppose you could assume I'm happy with them. :bigsmile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts