Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,racoon thing solved. I hope. Driving down the road today and a duck takes off from the side of the road and slams right into my windshield.Hit it hard. WTF. Needless to say,dead duck:confused:

Could this be a Afghanastan duck:eek: ???
Do you think the racoon has put out a contract on me??:rolleyes:
I will be flying this weekend and am starting to get scared.What if the racoon finds another suicide bird to fly into one of the jets engines?Do you think he would do that? So many innocent people could be hurt or killed just because the racoon is trying to get me:gunner: :gunner:

obnoxus,be careful. I heard the racoon has friends in NewLennox.

Also duckhunter,I have found a new weapon to hunt with:laugher: Ram 1500

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Must be one heavy boat trailer. :eek: Or do you have a pile of racoons in the bed of that Ram?:laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
See, I told you its suicidal being near you ! :laugher: :laugher:

Mother Nature is trying to get even !
Have a safe flight !!! :)

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Hey B'nut,
I have the same hunting rig but mine is black, better for night hunting:gunner:. Did the duck do any damage? About ten years ago I was hunting for Pheasants and had the windows down and had a rooster hit the side of my truck and end up on the front seat and very much alive and flapping all over the place. The damn thing sh*t in the truck but in the end he was god eating!!
Took a couple of weeks to get all the feathers out of the rig! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Hey BN don't worry about a little ducky taking out a jet engine, it take a whole flock to really hurt a turbine........ We hit em all the time, makes a hell of a noise thou:D:D feathers go everywhere!!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Now you guys understand why I am aprehensive about boating with him !!!!!

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Yep he seems to be jinxed:D:D:D you guys ever hit any whales or anything when out boating?????

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
FA18Driver said:
[B you guys ever hit any whales or anything when out boating????? [/B]
Oh boy! Something to look forward to. Bnuts adventures with sea creatures coming soon . . . :D :D

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hell, just for reading this thread I killed a squirrel today:eek: We gotta stay away or the whole animal kingdon could be in jeopardy.:D

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ducHunter said:
Hey B'nut,
I have the same hunting rig but mine is black, better for night hunting:gunner:. Did the duck do any damage? rig! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
duckhunter funny you mentioned that. If my drivers window was open I'm sure it would have ended up in the truck. Lucky for me no damage to the truck. Unlucky for the duck though:D

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
b'nut,
When I frist started duck hunting I was out with a friend of the family hunting in some fields wit hsome other people, the ducks started to come into the decoys and we all got up and started to shoot when all of a sudden one of the guys fell over in a lot of pain. It turns out that one of the ducks that was shot hit this guy right in the left eye and gave him one heck of a black eye! Pretty wild, so feel lucky that duck didn't come into the truck!
ducHunter
:laugher: :laugher: :gunner:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts