Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since it's Jeff's money and not are own lets make some suggestions. :D I like Fountains but this is what I think Jeff should buy. It would look good with SPEEDWAKE.COM on the side. It would also make a great tax deduction. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Candyman, I like the second choice but I heard that the ourboard version (with twins) had much better performance.:D :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
That was their first design. They found the step was too far forward and tended to hook. Here's one of their later models with the step farther back and a redesigned bow to better take offshore boating conditions. Great project boat Jeff! :laugher:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Candyman,
I like the flip up window on your second choice!
I could just see the wind blowing thru GEB's hair with it in the up position.:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
I think the 3rd one is best... it's RACIER looking with the windscreen!! :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: Even the green color is almost like the LEXUS's LS430(verrrrrry expensive and classy.:laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
I KNOW!!!

We should get Dave from Sunsation to take his digital camera down the street and take a pictre of the BIG Hydro that's painted up like a shark....

The Innovator is really HOT but I want the Shark Hydro!!!!!

how about it Dave - would you take a pic and post it in this thread???

- jeff

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Jeff, that shark boat has been sitting out there forever, I would love to see someone actually patch it up and put it on the water, I will try to get a picture of it tomorrow and post it.

-Tom

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jeff,
You see Tigers everywhere. Now that Meteor is a classic! It probably gets good gas mileage too! It would be real easy to spot you. I bet there's not to many of them around. :laugher: :laugher:
Dan

BTW, the new Apache looks sweet!!;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts