Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since we're all so bored today: envious of the folks that were able to take a long weekend....

what kind iof work do you do?

I'll start it off:

I work as the CIO of a small .com (Chief Information Officer).

- jeff

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
I own a small forklift company. We sell Yale lift trucks. But we service and maintain all types. Bought the company one year ago, so far so good. I left a large family business once my Father was bought out. He's happy, I'm happy:D

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
If he would....I would like some discussion on the cushion tire series.

Gas/LPG/CNG/Diesel Trucks
Cushion Tires

Yale Cushion I.C.E. Lift Trucks have the features and specifications you want. Yale designs and manufactures forklift trucks for specific industries and applications - all Yale trucks are matched to the job. Yale in-line 4 cylinder and GM V6 engines are powerful, durable and efficient engines that are application proven for performance and reliability. Yale Hi-Vis masts incorporate innovative engineering for unsurpassed visibility and solid construction. All components are engineered for outstanding performance and extended, low-maintenance life. Advance ergonomics and operator comfort result in greater productivity. Three fuel options are available including Gas, LPG and Diesel (CNG available upon request). Capacities range from 3,000 to 15,500 lbs. Yale cushion tire I.C.E. lift trucks offer excellent performance and superior operator comfort.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
when I get bored I could turn over a few cars!

MC60D-SA 6,000lb Capacity
Double Stack Inside Trailers
144" Mast Maximum Lift / 93" Height Lowered

for $7,900 is this a good deal Canada Jeff.

You know I always wanted a forklift to blast around the neighborhood on!!!!!

1 - 20 of 173 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.