Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you have in you boat and do you like it or not. If you could have something else what would it be.

I have the snap in carpet. Love it because last boat I had was clued in. Now when it rains like it did yester day on us, I just pull it out and let it dry.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
My floor is non-skid gelcoat. I don't find the need for carpet. Snap in is OK, but I don't like carpet over wood.

·
Registered
8,878 Posts
I have had 2 boats now with "full liners". My Powerquest had snap in that I never used. My deckboat has none and that's what I prefer now!! Hose out to clean up!!

·
Everyones Buddy
2,618 Posts
Pirelli and I love it. I was on a lot of boats this weekend and with many different floorings and I still like mine the best. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
I have glued-in carpet and I hate it. I`m constantly cleaning and vacuuming it. Plus - it`s gray and hot as hell on bare feet.

I am going to replace it with white pirelli flooring this winter.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
carpet glued over wood and I hate it , its blue so in the texas sun it gets DAMN hot.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Funny you started this thread. last night I just finished putting in my interior and cutting a runner for the middle of my floor. Mine is glosss Epoxy white top-side paint over fiberglass. and under the carpet is pressure treated plywood that was put over my gas tank when replaced. I fiberglassed over the plywood and also painted that.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
V-FORCE said:
Funny you started this thread. last night I just finished putting in my interior and cutting a runner for the middle of my floor. Mine is glosss Epoxy white top-side paint over fiberglass. and under the carpet is pressure treated plywood that was put over my gas tank when replaced. I fiberglassed over the plywood and also painted that.
Yeah - that looks really good. very nice update.

·
Registered
525 Posts
V-FORCE said:
The powder coated bolsters really make the red pop out! Nice job! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts