Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
I just ran out to get a sandwich, and the console on my car said it's 107 degrees outside! :eek:

I'm almost positive I heard a sizzle when I sat down on my dark-blue leather seats!! OUCH!!!!! :cool:

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
That's why it's important to always wear panties when leaving the house:laugher:

Or if there was an accident:D

What kind of sandwich.......Smoked But?:D

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
We have a carbon copy of yours Jeff except we have a small thunderstorm moving in now. I am shuting down the computer in case of lightning. Hope it brings some cooler air.:cool:

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Partly Cloudy, 72 for the high, with a chance of rain this eveing, Just got back from the usafe and insane fire works stands on the Indian Resevertion, I think there are about 200 stands there! Boom City is the name of the place!!:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
1boatnut said:
That's why it's important to always wear panties when leaving the house:laugher:

Or if there was an accident:D

What kind of sandwich.......Smoked But?:D
Yeah, my mom taught me the importance of [clean] panties, but thongs don't provide much cheek protection! :D

The sandwich was a Wende's grilled chicken... lettuce, tomato, pickles, onion, no mayo. Yum!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hot and Humid!!. At 60 mph its rather nice though. I did get to the lake today. Yep, had to work but finished early and the boys and I got 4 hours out there.

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
Beacherp, did you say Wende's ????? I think you owe Jeff an apology ref: your spell checker dig.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts