Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Drive is off blew lower unit :( Need to replace a few things back there anyway! Motor is coming out and replacing a couple steering pins and new gimbal ring and bearing. Hope to be on the water in a couple of weeks. Just really busy and have no time :(

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn...I guess I feel pretty lucky to have been in the water since March :eek3: ..OK ...just wandering if everybody hit hard times and sold there Scarabs. I'd like to see some pics of all those new motors when your done

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
29Scarabthunder said:
yikes man I guess I not the only one doing some work eh :(
No doubt, your not the only one..... :(

Pulled top end on starboard motor over the wknd. Need to get a new set of heads, and gaskets, and put it back together and make it pretty. Hopefully I will be boating by July.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
rat now said:
Ive been checking in here pretty regular and havent seen many of us here..."Roll Call Please"
Been silently reading not posting. Boat has been out a few time since Memorial Day weekend. Actually it's going in the water tomorrow. Not too many of us smaller scarabs left i guess. Oh well I love my boat and just waiting until I can get the bigger go fast boat.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Re: Where are all my Scarab Bros? "Roll Call"

VaScarab22 said:
Been silently reading not posting. Boat has been out a few time since Memorial Day weekend. Actually it's going in the water tomorrow. Not too many of us smaller scarabs left i guess. Oh well I love my boat and just waiting until I can get the bigger go fast boat.
yep...me too

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm here.......

I ready to go for the summmer, the lakes are low over here in Ocala. I am planning to go to Cocoa Beach Ski Island which is just outside the lock from Cape Canaveral on the 4th of July weekend.

My boat had some touch up paint done along with a very complete wax job!

I am over at Seriousoffshore.com and Offshoreonly.com and don't check here that much. I think you will find more Scarab bros on the other sites.

Randy
38KV Miami Vice Edition

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am in SWA right now, back to the states in Sept so the boat is in the barn also. I hear the lakes in Austin are low right now anyways, but any boating is better than no boating. Just found out I am moving to Miami in the Fall, any owners down there? Also, I just read an article about running small boats to Bimini is the summer. Thoughts?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.