Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we need to get a pic thread going here to start!!!

than maybe a Mods/gains thread?

I'll post my pics when I get home

Attachments

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Mr. Demeanor said:
Nice Scarab Sport! We had some activity going here for awhile but even I forget to check in.
still not setting the anchor eh ! :winker: :D

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Hahaha...that pic was actually taken by the previous owner before I bought the boat. If you look close you will see it doesnt have Fountain on the side like it does on the trailer. That was added and some other changes.

·
I've Survived Everything!
12,273 Posts
Here's what most boats look like from October through April when you're not in Florida!

Attachments

·
I've Survived Everything!
12,273 Posts
Contrary to some people's thinking, we do have short sleeved shirts up here!

Attachments

·
Registered
510 Posts
I've got a few different upgrades for this year. I'm in the process of replacing the MAD efi intake with a simon motorsports intake. I'm replacing upper and lower cowls to the opti cowls(more room inside for intake and poppet water diverter) I sent the injectors out to be cleaned and flowed. I'm hoping for an 85 mph pass this year ! :D

www.simonmotorsports.com

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
hotbeek said:
some mods from last year
what the hell is wrong with all you checkmate guys ? mods , mods, mods , you all want to go faster :winker: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
510 Posts
It's a sickness ! :laugher: I'm seeking therapy ! Eric Simon is my therapist ! :D Maybe that's my problem.

I went from a 28' Baja to a 21' Checkmate so I had to have an upside.(about 20+ mph in a smaller boat)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts