Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard from FA18Driver in awile?? It seems like he just fell off the board:confused:

Hope all is ok..........Hope he's not hurt from jumping out of a plane again

Tim,where are you?? Come back to us:D

·
Registered
259 Posts
Maybee a mermaid summoned him and he is still under her spell. It will wear off after a few weeks and he will come back to his senses.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
we;ve traded a few emails - his job gets pretty intense sometimes with projects; which is what I suspect he's involved with right now...

I'll drop him a note....

- jeff

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Hey gang...... with all our birds grounded we have been really busy to say the least.....I have been back and forth to the Cape just about everyday for the last few weeks...... but we are on the way to getting them repaired and ready for flight..... to be honest this is the first time I have had to even look at anything......

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well not even that..... we have been running....I made it bake to JSC and off to a meeting then yee haa I am outta here.....If I don't get a chance to get back on here I want everyone to have a safe and happy holiday.....

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
wow,, not even time to work on the next Ex Mrs. FA18 !!!!

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Glad to here everthing you are all right!
And a happy 4th to you!:D :D

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well,I'm glad all is ok....... Now don't you ever leave here again young man without letting someone know your whereabouts

You know what a worrier I am:D :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts