Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Jeff, how come we have no member #139? Did he fall into a black hole or what?:confused: :confused: :D

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
that was offshore boy. I created him last night from another computer for testing. I installed some changes last night that limit the number of threads that visitors can view before the signup screen pops up and I needed someone to test with.

May OffshoreBoy rest in peace...until I need to raise him from the dead for testing purposes once again.

Mitcher T signed up last night. Mitcher T is a boat painter 'par excellence' in Michigan and we are glad to have him here. I'm sure he'll be a source of knowledge for all of us.

Mitcher T is owner of Mitcher T. Custom Painting & Design. Graphic Artist and Custom Painter for Sunsation, Black Thunder, Checkmate and Awesome Powerboats .

His web site is: http://mitchertcustompainting.com

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
will be at Extreme

Hey Jeff. Thanks for the email and you are very welcome. I thought I'd let you know that I will be at Extreme Offshore in Havre DeGrace from the 11th thru the 14th. Thought maybe you might like to stop by and meet. If you needed any touch ups, etc. I may be able to help.
Also, AWESOME website!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I add it to my links on my homepage:cool:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Mitch - check you email....OK?

PS: send me lots of pics of your very cool paint job and I'll get them posted in the Photo Gallery!

pss: I'd take you up on your offer for a touch up...but.. My paint is perfect - you touched it up at the factory when it was back there last fall to get the 900SC installed, remember?

- jeff

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
JEFFJ said:
I'd take you up on your offer for a touch up...but.. My paint is perfect - you touched it up at the factory when it was back there last fall to get the 900SC installed, remember?
:eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts