Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, Obnoxus passed 1000 posts yesterday and nobody even noticed! I think congratulations are in order.

Congratulations Obnoxus, on your total lack of a life outside of the computer.:D :D

Keep up the good work. If 1boatnut ever slows down maybe you can catch him.:cool:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
BOATNUT slowing down,,,,HA !!!!! He is worse now that he is unemployed !!!!!!

But thank you just the same !!! I have joined the " I am a loser, I have no life " post [email protected] hall of shame !!!! ( and I shall wear the crown proudly,, albiet the 2nd place crown, but still !!! )

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
wow you too??? what will become of this post hoein????? Congrats my friend:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now the question becomes

CAN STUCHAMP HIT 1000 BEFORE THE NUT HITS 2000?

Anybody want to make a friendly wager? As of now the odds are pretty much even.

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
I will say no, BN is a postin fool since he ain't workin:D:D

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
laster, you'll lose hands down !
The only one who can slow bnut down is Jeff when he starts re-setting everything ! :laugher:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're probably right but it could be close. You have less than 300 to go and he needs over 500. How much free time do you have for the next few days? Odds are now about 3 to 2 in favor of the nut. How about an over under on the number of days 1boatnut will need to hit 2000. Let's say June 15 for the date. I think over.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
hey just think,every time I post a pic stuchamp gets another post. So it can be good for everyone.:D

Oh and laster just so you know,I have well over 500 photos stored on my hard drive.What else m I gonna use 40gb for.:confused:

If I wanted ,this would be a walk in the park:D

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
That a boy BN I knew you would rally to the challange......:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
1boatnut said:

I have well over 500 photos stored on my hard drive.

If I wanted ,this would be a walk in the park:D
Bnut, 500 photos, you ain't even close ! :laugher:
I got 3 hard drives full ! :D

As Mills Lane would say. "Let's get it on" !!! :laugher:

Attachments

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
stuchamp,buddy,you misunderstand. I'm not competing with you:eek: I'm just letting these guys know ,for me this would be a breeze,if I WERE trying:rolleyes:

Also,I said I have WELL OVER 500 pics:D

But lets be real,like you I can't post most of them:D :D :laugher: :)

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Boatnut, I was just fun'in with ya !! :D

We need to get our own server to post all that we got ! Now there's an idea !
:laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
SEE ya old fart,,, you forgot the original post,,, Jeffs atta boy was for the 1000 post mark. and YOU were the one complaining about people changing the original thread,,, geez

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Getting back to the original purpose of the post... CONGRATS Obnoxus and thanks for the posts!!!! :D :D :D

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
obnoxus said:
SEE ya old fart,,, you forgot the original post,,, Jeffs atta boy was for the 1000 post mark. and YOU were the one complaining about people changing the original thread,,, geez

dude,you gotta quit trying to turn things around. If you look someone else changed the post topic about 4 posts in.I was the 8th guy in and just answering what ALREADY been changed.Unlike how some other posts get changed. Don't make me go back and look because God knows I have the time and would do it just for chits and giggles.So to paraphrase.............geez

P.S If you had noticed I already had figured that out and deleted that post.......geez ....again

1 - 17 of 17 Posts