Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Karen and I were able to get out on Saturday and Sunday....

both days were nice but Sunday was much nicer water wise....

:) jeff

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Me Me Me Me Me.:D Got out today. Was a nice day but the damn weatherman lied again. Was a tad nipply out there ,but sure felt great to be on the water again.I had a stupid bbq yesterday,and of course the weather was picture perfect:mad: Dont people know not to have any functions on the weekends during boating season:confused:

I will accept death as an excuse,but they would have had to been really close to me :D

Well I hope everyone had a great and SAFE holiday weekend

·
chief bottle washer
1,561 Posts
Nebraska weather was awsome this weekend!!!! Today was the best day temp wise. Yesterday was windy - we went out Sat-Monday, what a weekend!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Sunday and Monday,,, like boatnut said,, weatherman got us again !!!

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Does it count if I started the boat and washed it? I also installed the new interior, I will post photos later.:) ;) :)

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Nope :(

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
We had two awsome days up here. Burnt the hell out of my face and forehead. 20 degrees, I don't know what temp that is for you guys. Great weekend except for my return home Sunday when I blew that hose. Turns out the wife was driving so I was able to blame it on her. Havn't told her it's not her fault yet.

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
For men everwhere.....OK! But the other hand is when we are cruising slow and she's driving I usualy enjoy a drink and a smoke. I guess I'll have to learn to do all three at once, because if I do not tell her she will never drive again. eni meni mini moe?

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Knowing how I'd feel; you should tell her...

Besides, if she finds out later that you knew it wasn't her fault but didn't fess up, you might be learning to do a LOT more things by yourself, if you catch my drift! ;)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Didn't get out! River is flooded and I found out a bad side of dry stack. Launching area was under water and couldn't get the fork truck there. River by me was "no wake zone" anyway.

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Finally got the Outlaw wet. Went out Saturday and Monday. Both were good days, but Monday was the warmest. Got a good burn and can't wait to do it again this Saturday, weather permitting of course.:D :D

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
YEP, made it out Sun & Mon. Scarab ran great!! amazing how a good weekend on the boat can change an attitude:lick: :devious: :D I had 5 kids on her all weekend ..now I gotta clean her all over again!!1:mad: :rolleyes: :p:

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Greeneyebeacher, came clean, a friend of hers told her it was not her fault, she then called me and a I confirmed. She was so happy it wasn't her fault nothing else matterd.
The hose is now changed and were ready for the next weekend.:D
FYI greeneyebeacher it will never come to that, If you catch my drift
:laugher:

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I was out sunday with the wife and kids she only let me run it up to 3000 rpms :( I want to try my new prop and thru hull

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Didn't get to boat last weekend, but did get out today, sort of. Went over to the Ole Miss and dunked my in-laws boat for them. Stepped off the dock into boat and dislocated my damn hip. Still went for about a 20 minute ride till the pain took over. Just got back from seeing the doc and he's trying to tell me No More Boating ! Yea, right ! And I ain't going to eat no more either !
:mad:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts