Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well I see that now you tell when the thread was started under who started it??? Could that be it??? Or have I been blind and never noticed that before?

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's it!

You get the 10 Bonus Points....

However I am posthumously awarding Greeneyedbeacher; the Forum Goddess 10 points also for coming up with the great idea to begin with.

I feel bad for her because I implemented the enhancement about 2 minutes after she logged off this morning.

- jeff

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
D**N!! FA18 beat me to it... that's what I get for logging off and working!!!! I'm still a BIG FAT Zero!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Oh wait... I see I was awarded 10 pitty points! Thanks, Jeff, but you know me... I'd feel better if I'd actually EARNED them... unfortunately I was too slow! :(

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Yep she should get the kudo's it was her idea and a rather good one at that... thanks Karen ..... oh yea Jeff thanks for makin it work too:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Wow,and I didn't get crap when I figured out Karen was getting a convertable. Now that should have been worth something.

I mean cmon,I didn't have any visual help
(ok maybe I thought about the topless thing in my head):D but that was hard work. I mean I actually had to think:confused: And I don't mind telling you my head still hurts from the experience:laugher:

Well guys congratulations,you guys deserve it.:rolleyes:

As for me..................

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Yeah,,, give you a slice of cheese to go along with all that damn whining your doing !!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts