Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeff ~

I haven't been here long, but sure do enjoy this place.

I assume that you, Jeff, started this website and it is yours? Karen your significant other?

Maybe you could add an, "about Jeff" section to this site?

I, as I'm sure others, would be interested in what gave you the idea for this site, how hard it was to get it going, what you see for the future of this site, (It's growing fast!) your boating experience, your computer experience, blah, blah, blah.

Warp 9 Scotty, Engage!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
wow... let me think about this....
no problem mind you, but I have to think about what to write.... I don't want it to be a resume....

perhaps we should all just ake few minutes of 'hours' :) to write about ourselves...

:) - jeff

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was born a poor alien child from the wrong side of the tracks. I was sent to this planet to corrupt the minds of people on earth. I stumbled on this site by accident. I then thought,HeY,this would be a good place to start my mission.

I have monitored this sites activity for some months now and have come to a conclusion.

I AM IN THE WRONG PLACE>>> THE MINDS HERE ARE CORRUPT BEYOND YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATION
:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

Now,I've moved on up to the East side ,and finally got a piece of the pie:confused: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
1boatnut said:
I was born a poor alien child from the wrong side of the tracks. I was sent to this planet to corrupt the minds of people on earth.

1boatnut's Mom and Dad are still waiting for him to return home!

Phone Home O B 1boatnut.
:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
He even kinda resembles the little Primco guy !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts