Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Jeff, what's this Forum Leaders link for? Are you planning to have moderators for the various sections?
I'm not currently planning on it, but it's there just in case I ever do. It's a standard feature in the Forum software. Another standard features was a column on the thred list for the name of the moderator; which I removed becuase we don't have moderators.

We all behave ourselves here and adults shouldn't need to be moderated.

If you want to see what the column looks like in the standard software I know there's another forum that uses moderators and they show the column on their website.

by the way: No one has guessed the answer yet.

- jeff

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
It now display's 13??????

Hey and I'm on my way to go look at that Sonic for you in a few minutes....Waiting for ob.

Now there will be pictures of mentioned boat,how long was it going to be before I collected my points??:laugher: :laugher: :gunner:

Don't make me post 2500 pictures tonight,I'll wear poor stuchamp out:D

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
STUCHAMP IS THE WINNER!!!!

YES THE LINKS PAGE WAS ADDED THIS MORNING!

Ste gets 5 big bonus points added and Boatbut gets 5 for boing such a great guy and taking pics of that boat for me. While I'm at it, Gilla gets 10 points for running a secret mission for the the other morning and flashing his badge a few times....

- jeff

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.