Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
HammerEd said:
Still looking for a new home. :confused1 I guess things are worse than I thought. :unhappy1: Maybe I should put some Outerlimits decals on it. :shocked:
please don't do that or call it a Cigarette Boat

I'd hate to see everyone here take you to task like some of the folks listing boats on ebay....

:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Speedwake said:
please don't do that or call it a Cigarette Boat

I'd hate to see everyone here take you to task like some of the folks listing boats on ebay....

:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:
I honestly didn't know that was a no-no,but I do now. :unhappy1:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Since you still have the boat, are you going to be in Kingston for the run in a couple weeks? We will be there with our gang again. If you are and you see us, come over and say hi.

Chris

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CJC38 said:
Since you still have the boat, are you going to be in Kingston for the run in a couple weeks? We will be there with our gang again. If you are and you see us, come over and say hi.

Chris
If we do,I will.Still got the TopGun?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
HammerEd said:
Still looking for a new home. :confused1 I guess things are worse than I thought. :unhappy1: Maybe I should put some Outerlimits decals on it. :shocked:
I watched this on ebay Two times, I am just west of Albany I was going to make you a offer on it But I would have thought a canadian buyer would have grabbed it..

1 - 20 of 41 Posts