Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who will be on the Bay this Saturday ?

Me & the wife, Eyeinstine (Ron) & his wife, and bc232 (Bill) and his wife (DanielleRoxy), and one more of my friends with a 32 beaker will be headed down that way on Saturday.

We plan on launching at the Goose, Running down to Jelly Fish Joels for a while, then back to the Inn to stay the night.

Who's gonna be around to hang out ?.....besides Hap in his AC/DC shirt ?? :p: :p:

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
I left the Pantera up in NY....... :unhappy1: Made it home in 4 1/2 hours though. :D Adam and I will be chillin on my parents lake. :winker:

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What are the Gizzi's doing ??? Is Wallmart security making them chase shoplifting perps this weekend ?? :p:

What about Shawn ?? You chasing Russians this weekend?? I got room on my boat if you want to tag along.

Sox ??? your wife letting you go boating this weekend ?? I have room on my boat for her too ! ;) :p:

Mike and Hap ???

Frank ??

Not sure when the next time we'll get a chance to get down that way. So lets go !!

·
Premium Member
3,792 Posts
MarkyMark said:
What are the Gizzi's doing ??? Is Wallmart security making them chase shoplifting perps this weekend ?? :p:

What about Shawn ?? You chasing Russians this weekend?? I got room on my boat if you want to tag along.

Sox ??? your wife letting you go boating this weekend ?? I have room on my boat for her too ! ;) :p:

Mike and Hap ???

Frank ??

Not sure when the next time we'll get a chance to get down that way. So lets go !!
i might make it out sat night with the Fouja. When you get your slip reservations with Andy for sat night, tell him you're with hap. i'll talk to him when he works on Thursday and see if he can get us all on the same dock. Just let me know which dock you prefer. A is always good, but you're gonna have the little one c or d might be better

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks Hap. Just adults this trip....so A is probably better.

If you can talk to andy for us on Thurs that would be great. I called 2 weeks ago to get a slip and they said they were booked....so I figured I would just talk to Andy when I got down there on Saturday. We figure we wont get there until after 8pm....so i'm hoping he'll have something for us. Ron reserved a slip already...(not sure what dock). So it will be me and a 32 beaker that need spots.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
MarkyMark said:

Mike and Hap ???

Frank ??

Mark - I will be in Annapolis this weekend. Going down Friday after work and not sure when we are coming back :confused: Hanging with the Cruiser Crowd and you know how they roll..there never in a hurry to get anywhere :rolleyes:

·
Registered
958 Posts
I will be out .. Oh and mark you only have room on your boat cause your wife will be with ME!!! :laugher: I'm sure J. Gizzi will be out, he has not even sean his boat in three weeks.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts