Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I sit at my desk on this hot, sunny holiday thinking about all of the lucky boaters out there on the water... :(

I thought it might make me feel better to know that I'm not the only one trapped inside today... unless I really AM the one trapped inside! :eek: :mad:

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Don't feel to bad I had to work today. As a matter of fact I am still working. Come to think of it my whole country is:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
What's work ? :( :confused: :D

Nah, you're not the only one stuck inside. Hotter than heck here too. I overdid it yesterday, so now I'm inside resting where its cool ! The good thing is, she's grilling steaks atfer bit ! :D

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Work is a 4 letter word:)

One I wouldn't mind useing more often:confused:

But we took the boat out,wife is really sick,strep throat and a respritory infection. Came back home,and here I am:(

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Just finishing up.
I'll be home in half an hour.

Have a happy and safe evening.

BTW it's pouring rain here now.:(

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I'm not working......and for some damn reason I am not at the lake........However seeing how I am a KC native........I fired up the smoker and have got 2 slabs of ribs and a brisket, some salmon and some baked beans loaded up in there slow smoking with some hickory.

About an hour ago when a much needed rain storm blew in.......I looked like a genius.

Oh by the way!! We may not have any mountains or oceans..........but we can sure cook BBQ!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
tanned fat looks better said:

Oh by the way!! We may not have any mountains or oceans..........but we can sure cook BBQ!!!!!
Getting ready to fire up the bar-b in a couple of hours, Chicken is the choice of meat with corn on the cob, oh and a cold brew!:D :) :)

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tanned fat looks better said:
I fired up the smoker and have got 2 slabs of ribs and a brisket, some salmon and some baked beans loaded up in there slow smoking with some hickory.
.... we can sure cook BBQ!!!!!
Sure sounds like you can!!! I haven't had a meal like that since... since... EVER! I'll bet it was great!

I'm home now and it's still 99 degrees outside... too hot to cook (inside or out), so I brought home pizza! Happy 4th everyone! :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
GEB, I did but had the boat ready to go. I finished eralry and the boys and I got 45 hrs on the water here. It was jet ski heaven or hell whatever.... I got tired of slowing down to tell them to go away so we trailered the boat on back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts