Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

Who's gonin Boating this weekend?

3K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  obnoxus 
#1 ·
Who all is goin boating this weekend? Let's hear from ya.........tell us when and where:D

#3 ·
Looks to be perfect weather for a boat ride:laugher:

#5 ·
WOW sounds great I will be there by oh say noon???????????????

I wish I could go, gotta wait and see if I get to go to work or not:( Oh well until I wake up and find my name in the Forbes top 500 richest people list I guess I will have to keep workin:laugher:

#9 ·
YES DEAR............:rolleyes:
WHAT is wrong with doing the "wife thing"?????!!!!!:eek:

I'd sure like to know!!! :devious:

Hmmmmm, tball game from 9-11:30, bday party, go out Sat nite,
Tball pix sunday-plus it WILL be raining Sun......

Seems like it's a "FAMILY THING" this weekend!!!:eek: :devious: :rolleyes:

#11 ·
Looks like rain for me here in North Texas. Plus the kid`s soccer game on Saturday and a "make-up" game on Sunday. I am going to try for Thursday or Friday. Possum Kingdom Lake sounds good...Brazos River Authority public use area #4, anyone wanna meet there?
A day of hijinks, bikini-chasin, barley pop consuming to be had by all...!!!!!

#18 ·
Well I hate to rub it in but I took mine out for a spin last night :D :D And I am gonna take it today right now...............................

#20 ·
Drove the car down to check out the boats at the poker run in Sarasota yesterday, then took the boat out and hung out at John's Pass to watch then come in to pick up their cards. What a bunch of awesome boats. Great day on the water too. We ran down the beach a few miles, docked at a restaurant and had grouper for lunch, then back home. Probably in the low 80's today. Oh, by the way, today started off with "doing the wife thing" at 7 am this morning, so as not to let it interfere with my boating!

This pic is from today.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.