Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a lender to finance my garage. My Credit Union is a beotch to get a loan through. even though people keep saying the Credit Union is the best place to go,...not if you don't have perfect credit. Anyway, just looking for financing the garage.

Thanks,

GO 4 BROKE

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Go 4 BROKE said:
I'm looking for a lender to finance my garage. My Credit Union is a beotch to get a loan through. even though people keep saying the Credit Union is the best place to go,...not if you don't have perfect credit. Anyway, just looking for financing the garage.

Thanks,

GO 4 BROKE

Im with ya..... I tried to finance a past boat through my credit union and was given an extremly high interest rate and crappy terms. I went to another lender that I found online and got a rate that was almost half of the creidit unions and better terms. Everyone kept telling me that the credit union was the way to go, however not the ones around here.

My credit at the time was slightly over 700. I was like what the heck....

·
I've Survived Everything!
12,273 Posts
Go 4 BROKE said:
You have a PM.
Got it, from what you told me, you should have no problem getting the best rate and terms out there! Who told you that you have credit problems? From your opening post I expected to hear that you have a 550 score!

If you were buying an RV, I could put you in a $150,000 motor home tomorrow! You would look spectacular in a couple we have in stock! :bigsmile:

Who is holding your mortgage? They would be a first stop to get the best deal for the project you have in mind.

·
Registered
406 Posts
WALK IN to your local community bank. They will be more receptive to inking a deal with you compared to the big fat nationwide lenders. If they don't want to lend based on your homes loan to value then simply request a line of credit based on your credit and debt to income ratios. You'll need to approach a few banks but hey that only takes half a day or so. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts