Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to come in to finish up a few tests I started last night. I'll probably be here till 5:30.:(
Last week I accepted a part time position at Walt Disney World working in EPCOT on the Test Track ride as an operator. Orientation was yesterday, 8 hours, and my first day will be next Saturday. I had to agree to work Sat.'s and Sun.'s to get in. Hopefully once I've been there for 90 days I'll be able to change my schedule.
Oh well, there goes the summer.:(

Don't work too hard.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
not us...

Karen and I just got back from Rock Hall. woke up in the middle of the night and it was raining... Kareen is so on the ball she woke up as soon as the rain started falling and put the hatch down. we slept until about 8 and then went and had some breakfast. cruised back in a light rain - thay bay was really nice and smooth. we're thinking about driving to joisey to look at that Outer Limits this afternoon but no answer at Typhoon Marine where the boat is located - so it looks like a laid back sunday afternoon.

jeff

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I too was a lite sleeper when my parents and I would spend the weeked or go on a trip in the boat.

If memory serves me correct, the only thing open at any marina on Sunday is the gas dock.
I used to live near Kettlecreek marina, about 4 miles away. Spent most of my life growing up at the "Joisey" shore.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Well if you call sitting at the beach, running to Navy Pier and cruising the Chicago river working,,, Yes I was !!!!!!!!!! ( sorry ) !!!!

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Rub it in guy's................. We have been working everyday for the past few weeks try to fix our little fuel line crack problem..... Glad to see some of you are havin fun!!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
At least its keeping you out of the singles bars !!!!!!!

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
It is doing that for sure............................ I got home Friday night in time for our TOPPS meeting then turned around Saturday and came back down here.....................fun fun fun....

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Just think of all the alimony your saving !!!!!!!

Good Luck,,, hope all goes well for you !!!!1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts