Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
if you move your mouse over it, it will tell you that new images have been posted since your last visit.

If no new images have been posted since your last visit; it will appear normal.

- jeff

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Thats damn cool!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Tell him the truth Jeff,,, it's the server flipping out because it saw boatnut sign on and it knew it was about to be overloaded !!!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Ok... I admit it....Boatnut is making the forum software freak out

I have to redesign all the forum software because it was never expected that someone would exceed 1,000 posts...

The poor software is simply freaking out, but stress testing is good!!!!

1boatnut is a quality assurance testers dream and a developers nightmare :)

Just Kidding.

We all love him around here and I am happy that he and the rest of all of you support this place.

I am presently making a considerable financial investment in a new server that will be all our own to insure the continued fast response times and give me even greater flexibility in terms of adding new features that will insure Fastboast.info is the finest frigging Performance Boating site on the Internet.

You wouldn't believe some of the very cool idea I have for this place....

We may not be the biggest, but we're the best - THAT'S A FACT!

ps: The idea for informing members that new images were posted in Photo Gallery was not my idea. I forget who recommended it, but it was someone else's idea and I just came up with a way of making it a reality. Whoever it was, thanks! and please step forward for Kudo's!

:)

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well Gang I think this one was my idea? I kinda thought I was going to the gallery way too much :D to see if anything new was there:laugher: :laugher: This way if it ain't a blinkin, I ain't gotta go look unless I want too:D :D

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Now I can't see Stu's new pic's...............Till Jeff get's it workin again:laugher: :laugher: I guess I will have to wait.....

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Maybe I broke it with my first contribution to the gallery... it was a BIG one! :winker: :shocked:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Yep I killed it, I went and looked at Karens Picture and wham it broke down:laugher: :laugher: Too heavy or something I think????????????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts