Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard rumors that a well known local female member will be be letting her top down and will allow some pictures to be posted of her with her top down....

could it be true?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
WELL I CERTAINLY HOPE SO !!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
can I take the photos or do the editing ? :D

I think Jeff is just messing with us ! :laugher:

I bet she is just letting her hair down !
Umm, boats are considered female, correct ? :D

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
yea,but how we gonna see them??:confused:
Is she gonna e-mail them to us privately?

I got it,she'll be letting her top down on her convertable. Right??????

If so,that should net me alot of them there points you been passing out.

:gunner:

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
I can see who'll be getting all these bonus points. Now you 2 (nut & stu)you will also be point #hores.:laugher: :gunner: And just what exactly do you do with bonus points, not that I need to worry about it, just curious.:D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
yeah,,, thats my guess,,, Karens getting a convertable.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you guys are brutal. Man I can't put anything over of you...

Yea, Karen's getting a Celica Convertible. She surprised me yesterday at the office. I work on the 2nd story of a small building. It's an old converted carriage house where we house our offices. I get a call about 1 pm that someone is there so see me for an appointement and they're waiting in the conference room. I tell the guy who called me that I didn't have any meetings scheduled but I'd be right down. One wall of our conference room is all glass and I don't see anyone standing in there. I open the door to look inside and Karen's jumps out from behind the door to scare me. She then tells me to come outside and look at her new convertible...

the woman left it at her house with the keys under the seat so that Karen could take it for a test drive...pretty trusting huh?

It's used but in great shape. I checked all the normal stuff mechanically and it looks and feels sound, clean oil, tires good, rotors good, etc...

she's going to do the deal next friday.

cool... I get a convertible to drive around in this summer... I hope she didn't think that she was going to get to drive it?

haha!

:) jeff

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
JEFFJ said:
cool... I get a convertible to drive around in this summer... I hope she didn't think that she was going to get to drive it?

haha!

:) jeff
OK, while you're driving the Celica, I'll take the Cobra!;)

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
JEFFJ []
Administrator

(quote:)
you guys are brutal. Man I can't put anything over of you...

I knew it was going to pay off someday for watching all those episodes of C S I:laugher:

So where's my damn bonus points ?
I think it's worth a point for every post I have:laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
quote:
OK, while you're driving the Celica, I'll take the Cobra!

See Jeff,,, theres always a catch !!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts