Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up bros? whats happenin on this side of the web? I seen major growth on this site !!! I'm starting to stop here first!! alota OSO over here:eek: I do like this format better.. the quick reply is cool.... whats the deal with the Jeff & Jeffery web masters????Any way who been out?? I live in Cleveland, and haven't been out yet!!! Gettin the itch real bad...(really I DIDN'T TOUCH HER)...LOL...good news is that vacation next week!!! three days to do the honey doo list, and five to work and play on the Scarab!!! new tips to install.. k&n spark arresters.. lettering/ graphics..install batteries..clean up ..ect.... oh yeah put that damn TRS drive back on ... will post pics. when done and in the water.. do you guys thinl I'll need to richen up the carbs. after I install the K&n's????:confused: thanks Dave

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
This is Jeff.

I just happen to have the same first name as Jeff over on OSO. I guess technical guys who love fast biats have Jeff as a first name

go figgure ????

:)

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
spell check spell check !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<< go figgure ???? >>>>

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Scarab3DMC
Welcome to the party.Wish I can say that I've been out,but the weather and other factors have not co-operated.Cant wait for you to post some pics,and to actually splash.

As for having to richen carbs because of the K & N's I would highly doubt it,but time will tell.

Again,good to have you here,I think you will like it:D

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Scarab3DMC said:
Any way who been out?? I live in Cleveland, and haven't been out yet!!! Gettin the itch real bad
Good to have you here! You can check out the thread 'Jeff & Karen's Rock Hall Trip' to see all about our 2nd outing this season. We were blessed with hot weather and beautiful water last week, although it's gone now... oh well, May's not far away! Have a great vacation and be sure to post pictures! :jeff: :jeff: :jeff:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts