Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today (so far) . Second best day ever (I think, the only day I could find that was better was the day I joined). Where are you advertising Jeff?

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
You are not kidding. I am out of breath from welcoming everybody but it is cool. I was happy when people welcomed me. It didn't make you feel like you were another number like another site. :laugher:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
actually I am not doing anything new...
I've been telling Karen since the beginning of April when I started the site that membership would build gradually and if I offered a great website the word would get out. Friends telling friends....

I'm really glad the way it's all working out in spite of some people who will remain un-named that have attempted to scuttle my attempts to launch this site.

Cream rises to the top and that's evidenced by the respect for each other and good nature of the members here.

thanks!

- jeff

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Your right Jeff, this site is only getting better and better with all the work you are putting into the site!
Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Hey Jeff... Have you ever thought of trying to get a free ad in Hot Boat, Power boat, Poker Run America, or Family and Performance Boating? Maybe Sunsation Dave could get FastBoats mentioned in their ads...espically if you buy a new 32:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts