Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today (so far) . Second best day ever (I think, the only day I could find that was better was the day I joined). Where are you advertising Jeff?

·
Premium Member
27,181 Posts
actually I am not doing anything new...
I've been telling Karen since the beginning of April when I started the site that membership would build gradually and if I offered a great website the word would get out. Friends telling friends....

I'm really glad the way it's all working out in spite of some people who will remain un-named that have attempted to scuttle my attempts to launch this site.

Cream rises to the top and that's evidenced by the respect for each other and good nature of the members here.

thanks!

- jeff

·
Banned
69,292 Posts
Hey Jeff... Have you ever thought of trying to get a free ad in Hot Boat, Power boat, Poker Run America, or Family and Performance Boating? Maybe Sunsation Dave could get FastBoats mentioned in their ads...espically if you buy a new 32:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.