Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After paying $4.29 last month for 87 in upstate NY Today I went to my local HESS and it was $3.77 ..

News shows it was only $2.97 last summer at this time but in the past 2 weeks were going back in the right Direction..

DOWN....

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
what do you expect with election day only 90 days away :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
basically 3.92 - 4.05 around me... diesel dropped like a log to 3.87 holy smokes time to fill er up all the way this time...LOL

·
Registered
19,039 Posts
It's been raining everyday in the Northeast, so I think it's just a got damned tease !

Once we get sunshine, they'll jack it to $15 just to poke my trousers. :dead: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

I think I've spent $150 on fuel this summer. I've spent more on Ice Tea's and Coke waiting for the weather to change. :dead: :dead:

·
BANNED
13,676 Posts
It's all a fuggin game. Lets get it up to 4.25 then when it hits 3.50 every body will be happy. It's been happening to us for years now. Bump the price 1.50 a gallon, for awhile, then drop it .75 and leave it.
And the liars in Washington put on a big act with thier congressional comitties calling in the heads of the oil companys in to make it look like they're concerned. Bullschitt. They script the hearings for TV so the public thinks thier doing something, then after ACT2 they all go out for cocktails and dinner.
Some assshole said by this time next year gas will be 2.50 a Gallon.. Fuggin jerk..

That's enough for today boys & girls.. :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

·
BANNED
13,676 Posts
cfm said:
Jake - have a new one for you to use in threads like this. Here:
That's not for me. I hope you meant it for the bullschitters in Washington Scott.

I wasn't to harsh was I??? :laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
19,039 Posts
Jake, we all know you are full of it ! :laugher:

HOWEVER that bag was to put in your arsenal of BS photos. It is for you to hand out, not necessarily use. You know, like the Fukitol pills you have. :D

I am with you 100% on the up 100%, down 50% crap we get put through on everything: gas, real estate taxes, heating oil, hookers, and etc.

·
Registered
8,878 Posts
tcob said:
what do you expect with election day only 90 days away :rolleyes:
Funny how that goes...
Even in our little township, sewer assesments seemed to "disappear" for a few months. I bet that will POP UP real quick now that voting is done :mad:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rattlesnake Jake said:
I'm waiting for the wife to come home. Going to the lake and burn some gas.. :D
Rj,
WE must have missed ya Yesterday we rode down about Noon for lunch to find out they are closed Monday and tues.. Did a shift at the I go Inn instead..

Will see ya Friday..

·
BANNED
13,676 Posts
revx440 said:
Rj,
WE must have missed ya Yesterday we rode down about Noon for lunch to find out they are closed Monday and tues.. Did a shift at the I go Inn instead..

Will see ya Friday..
I decided to burn gas in the garden tractor and cut the lawn instead. Tractor has a built in cup holder.. :D

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rattlesnake Jake said:
I decided to burn gas in the garden tractor and cut the lawn instead. Tractor has a built in cup holder.. :D
Rj,

Check your email did you know about the 1995 Formula 33' with twin hp 500's forsale on the lake? Seen it yesterday at the marina

·
BANNED
13,676 Posts
revx440 said:
Rj,

Check your email did you know about the 1995 Formula 33' with twin hp 500's forsale on the lake? Seen it yesterday at the marina
Did it say "What Luck" on the side?? If it did it needs a LOT of TLC..
Was there a price on it??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts