• Will the racoon be shooting at bnut & obnoxus next

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wil boatnut and obnoxus shoot each other before this is done

Votes: 9 90.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well guys I say you should move to avoid killing one another.............. seein how obnoxus can't hit chit you may wanna just give up and leave.....

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did boatbutt...I mean boatnut tell you that he cut down the tree I lived in and left me and my family homeless?

I'll bet that he didn't tell you that did he ?

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
That rotten bastage:D:D:D if I were you I would figure a way to make his life a living HE**

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
YOU BIG MEANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at how cute he is,,,,,,,I can't believe that you would be so cruel as to try and shoot to kill, and toss these little guys out into the street!!!!!

There are places for people like you!!

:laugher: :laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Hey MRS. Obnoxus, let me know where those places for people like him are so I can avoid em!!!!!!

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Yep if he is shooting at you then you are safe, it is when he is shooting at the Racoon next to ya that ya gotta look out huh???

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Hey never thought of it that way!!

I guess if we ever did get into a all out shoot out, I don't have to worry!!!!!!:gunner: :laugher: :gunner:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well it appears like that would be the case anyway, but you never know, he might get luck and hit ya??? ya know what they say? even a blind squirrel finds a acorn every now and then!!!

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

someone get this on video, you might get the top prize on the Greatest home videos:laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
I bet she sent it in to Real TV or something too!!!!:D:D:D:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts