Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOWS the search comming for the new ride?? What have you narrowed it down to?? Any thoughts about comming to Cleveland for the ABPA race in a coupla weeks?? awesome place to watch a race!!! we need to assemble a "Possie"... Josh.. Cris Rendell..Dave Sunsation .. THE CHICAGO GROUP(SOUNDS LIKE THE MOB):eek: :D :laugher: :gunner: CRIMAX...ECT...WHAT DO YOU THINK? DAVE

·
Premium Member
27,181 Posts
the search is getting narrow down.... for sure....

will have more to report later this week. The new purchase involves making a much larger financial committment and since I am not a wealthy guy; the bank has the final say and I am waiting to hear back from the bank. I found 6.75% financing over 20 years and the deal expires on July 31 (when the rates will probably go lower since eveyone one is moving their money from stock mutual funds to bonds mutual funds are that will drive rates lower). I will know if I'm approved for the amount I want by next wednesday. I should be able to let everyone know then....

I have a "short list" of boats that suit our cruising/weekending needs. The list would be a lot longer if overnighting was not a priority.

In any event - I can't wait!!!!!

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.