Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTW big thanks to Noise Pollution for taking me to the Inn friday night. The boat is running STRONG!! And as usuall it wasnice to see all the SW folks there to hang at the Tikin bar



Peace,

Rob
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
** Update**


Chatting with some coworkers this morning one guy asked me to dicribe the boat. he said tha's sounds like my son. Sure enough it is in the blue and white shirt. :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,509 Posts
SOX said:
** Update**


Chatting with some coworkers this morning one guy asked me to dicribe the boat. he said tha's sounds like my son. Sure enough it is in the blue and white shirt. :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

:laugher: :laugher:
 

·
Horsepower Junkie
Joined
·
1,693 Posts
hmm, is that a Delaware boat registration # ?? Looks like you might have spotted the Delaware version of Maryland hillbillies :D
 

·
You BLOT that schit!
Joined
·
2,692 Posts
64LS1Nova said:
hmm, is that a Delaware boat registration # ?? Looks like you might have spotted the Delaware version of Maryland hillbillies :D
Shame on you Frank, you know ANY true Maryland Hillbilly would only consider registering their boat in Delaware!
*(Mine is still NJ) :p:
 

·
Horsepower Junkie
Joined
·
1,693 Posts
PJDiesel said:
Shame on you Frank, you know ANY true Maryland Hillbilly would only consider registering their boat in Delaware!
*(Mine is still NJ) :p:
:laugher: I forgot about that! Alright Phil, why is it you know so much about the way of the hillbilly????? :D :laugher: I was thinking a ******* would be someone who has a 2300sqft garage and 1200sqft house. You don't know anyone like that do ya?:D
 

·
You BLOT that schit!
Joined
·
2,692 Posts
64LS1Nova said:
:laugher: I forgot about that! Alright Phil, why is it you know so much about the way of the hillbilly????? :D :laugher: I was thinking a ******* would be someone who has a 2300sqft garage and 1200sqft house. You don't know anyone like that do ya?:D
Our last house had 1700 in garage, 1510 in living space. (720 to 2800 in the new house). :rolleyes:
It's a Cecil County thing. I used to sell real estate, every once in a while buyers from Pennsylvania would comment on how the garages are bigger than the house. (as if it were a bad thing)?

:laugher:
 

·
Everyones Buddy
Joined
·
2,618 Posts
64LS1Nova said:
:laugher: I forgot about that! Alright Phil, why is it you know so much about the way of the hillbilly????? :D :laugher: I was thinking a ******* would be someone who has a 2300sqft garage and 1200sqft house. You don't know anyone like that do ya?:D
I think I've been there.... :D Nice place, wish I could do that :D
 

·
Everyones Buddy
Joined
·
2,618 Posts
PJDiesel said:
Our last house had 1700 in garage, 1510 in living space. (720 to 2800 in the new house). :rolleyes:
It's a Cecil County thing. I used to sell real estate, every once in a while buyers from Pennsylvania would comment on how the garages are bigger than the house. (as if it were a bad thing)?

:laugher:
I consider that a selling point, a good selling point!! If I had Franks setup I'd be off the hook happy. And the wife would have a big old shiny bobble on her hand :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
SOX said:
BTW big thanks to Noise Pollution for taking me to the Inn friday night. The boat is running STRONG!! And as usuall it wasnice to see all the SW folks there to hang at the Tikin bar



Peace,

Rob
Where is this place at is it on the c & d canal
 

·
You BLOT that schit!
Joined
·
2,692 Posts
If I had Franks set up I would probably be divorced in about 3 months. I spend almost all my time outside messing around as it is. ;)
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top