Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an idea to post every Monday or Sunday night you best weekend pic, boating related of course. I was out only on Sunday and it was the first time that I had our jet ski out with our new boat. Even though this is my third season with my current boat I never had Sea Doo out in 05' and 06' I had it out but was with another boat playing stag while my wife was at work. Yesterday she towed the Sea Doo and I towed the boat. Its a lot of work for two people but worth all the fun.

Even though we got rained on we still had a good time, plus it was my wifes 28th B day. And it was nice to finanly get some usage out of the cuddy...

I don't have any great shots from sunday because I had a cold beverage in my hand more then the camera but here's the best one I could find. Its a 98 that's still pushing 60mph.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Chillin at the pool with Adam and my brother's kids. What a handfull. :laugher:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
t500hps said:
Went to the outer banks for a 3 day weekend. I don't have any pics.........that I can post here anyway!!! :)
Shall I start this thread in the Unleashed section :D

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
rrocky said:
Hope that you are OK ? :eek:
Yeah, I'm a lot better off today than I had feared. I did a face plant directly into a trailer tongue, while I trying to help a guy load an outdrive I sold him. We were carrying it out to his brand new SUV, and we had to manever betwen my trucks. I was in an awkward position, lost my footing on the gravel, and did a face first swan dive right into his trailer. :(

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    27 KB Views: 468

·
Registered
150 Posts
cuda said:
Yeah, I'm a lot better off today than I had feared. I did a face plant directly into a trailer tongue, while I trying to help a guy load an outdrive I sold him. We were carrying it out to his brand new SUV, and we had to manever betwen my trucks. I was in an awkward position, lost my footing on the gravel, and did a face first swan dive right into his trailer. :(
Yeah - but somethin' tells me that outdrive never touched the ground! :D Hope you feel (and look) better soon!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts