Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that right all,,,, on channell 11 in Chicago ( WTTW ) they are airing last years River poker run,,, scheduale is : Wed night 7:30, reruns on Thurs 2:00 am, and Sunday 10:30 pm.... See as I start my movie career as a stunt boat driver !!! ( you mainly see the bottom of my boat ) I should be picked up by Mercruiser or Baja after this one:D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rest assured I will be videotaping it,,,, so not a problem !!! :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ouch,,,,, my pal !!!! I can get that kind of abuse from Boatnut !!!! And I was going to send you a copy to !!!:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was still planning on it :smile1: ;) ( yes Jeff you can watch to ) Now watch, after all this I get cut form the final product !!!!!!! :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
I know what you mean... I was an extra in a movie filmed in Baltimore, MD. Saw myself as big as life on the big screen, but when the movie came out on video, my big scene was shown from different camera angles and I was gone! There were 3 other scenes I was in, but unless you knew where to look, you'd never see me! :mad: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
15 mins of fame:D

start the clock:laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey now c'mon, !!!! It hasn't even aired the first time yet !!!;) ;)

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Just got done previewing obnoxus on tv. Although I feel he will not become a movie star from this event,it is pretty cool to see yourself on public tv. obnoxus had a couple of nice shots launching off some small wakes. He was not even home to see the event,what I won't tell him is I recorded it:D

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Cool, but too bad he missed it... what could be more important than seeing your own TV debut???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts