Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got myself a bday present........and yes its burgundy too. Looks black in crappy pic tho. Love it! worth every penny! Even opted for the 150lb stainless top, definitely worth it.

Attachments

·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
Nice box!

I have the Mac 1500 version and went with the hardwood top after driving some bearings on a differential and pushed the top down, pinching the top drawer :unhappy1: :unhappy1: :unhappy1:

Had to take most of the box apart to fix it. Put the hardwood top on it and now I can put anything up there and BEAT on it with no problems.

I would definately recommend a top on a box.

Very nice and happy b-day :bigsmile:

·
Everyones Buddy
2,618 Posts
Nice Box....got mine a couple of years ago....opted for the stainless top. When I get out of this profession its gonna make a killer bar! Got the hutch for it last winter and added a flat screen monitor with internet access :D

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
I'm Embarassed, I have about $40,000 in tools in about $1000.00 worth of toolboxes. :( I resisted the urge to go on the Matco truck today after seeing this, I just wrote him my weekly check and walked back in.

·
Everyones Buddy
2,618 Posts
curtisprops said:
Yeah it hurts just paid these off last month
Thats my next purchase is the top enclosure. My dealer called me in november with a 1/2 price deal on the hutch....$1250.00 instead of $2500.00 Hell yea I'll take that :D

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
its crazy what u can get now.....mac has a top cabinet with a car stereo and 6.5s in it, its crazy....$2500 for top then $1500 for stereo package.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Nice. bet that was a little pricey. I have an all stainless one and love but it looks like hell after using it a few months. It is like keeping the bike clean!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts